1958

the first company that produced lubricants for spinning carded fibres was founded.

1964

It develops the auxiliary division with the entry of new technicians.

1971

The company moved to the Via Galcianese location.

1988

With the new corporate structure came renewed success in the production of auxiliaries for dyeing and finishing and consolidation of the spinning lubricant sector.

1995

The company acquires an additional warehouse, further developing the current site in via Galcianese.

1999

The company achieves the quality certification UNI EN ISO 9000, with good results.

2005

The company established itself in the foreign markets of Eastern Europe, Turkey and North Africa.

2013

Thanks to new investments and the know-how of the technical team, the company is turning to new market sectors.